Welcome to The Inn at the finger lakes
Inn at the Finger Lakes Hotel in Auburn offers lodging and accommodations for vacations and getaways in the Finger Lakes wine region of New York. The Finger Lakes region is known for its distinctive wineries and the Inn at the Finger Lakes is located near many - all found along the Cayuga and Seneca Wine Trails. We are near historical, cultural and recreational points of interest including Skaneateles Lake, Owasco Lake, Harriet Tubman House and William Seward House. Visitors can shop til they drop at Bass Pro Shop, MacKenzie-Child's Pottery, Waterloo Premium Outlets, Carousel Mall, Macys and Marshalls as well as a variety of local antique shops and farmers markets that offer a unique and varied shopping experience.
In The News
The Finger Lakes are #1 on the The Weather Channels top 10 Lakeside Retreats
TripAdvisor Toasts North America's Top 10 Wine Destinations
A gem! Don't stay anyplace else! Some hotels are technically clean, but look dull and dreary. Not this one. It sparkles!
Much thought was given in the hotel's choice of complimentary toiletries. They are bottled in containers made from corn products so that they are green friendly and will decompose easily. I highly recommend The Inn at the Finger Lakes.
They made it work… I stayed here with girlfriends for a wine tour and a night at Merry Go Round Playhouse. When I was returning this time, the Inn at Finger Lakes was full online. I called and they were very helpful--they made it work. That pretty much sums up the whole stay.
It's the little things about this hotel that make the difference. This is the first time I have EVER taken a picture of the bathroom because the housekeeper practically did origami with the toilet paper!
Every staff member was incredibly attentive. You will definitely see us again. - Steve, NY
- 4th of July Celebration, Auburn, NY, July 3-5, 2015
- Sterling Festival, Sterling, NY, July 4, 2015 to August 16, 2015
- 4th Annual Irish Fest Block Party, Fair Haven, NY, July 10, 2015
- Finger Lakes Lavender Festival, Auburn, NY, July 11-12, 2015
- Aurora Fest, Aurora, NY, July 11, 2015
- Skaneateles Boat Show, Skaneateles, NY, July 24-26, 2015
- Empire Farm Days, Seneca Falls, NY, August 11-13, 2015
- New York State Fair, Syracuse, NY, August 27, 2015 to September 7, 2015